Sunday, June 30, 2013
Venue Managers: Bruce Thompson and Ellyn Bloomfield, Openhouse.
Openhouse serves LGBT seniors 60+ and adults with disabilities in San Francisco by offering engaging wellness and social activities, assistance with accessing affordable housing, and opportunities for building connections with LGBT peers.
Visit Openhouse-sf.org, 415.296.8995.
Join Openhouse and the following community partners at a comfortable space just for seniors!
- Institute on Aging (IOA) is the premier non-profit Bay Area service provider for adults, offering professional care services at home and onsite. Call 415.750.4111 or visit IOAging.org
- The Carlisle is a boutique Retirement Condominium Community for seniors, in the heart of San Francisco, with personalized services, including assisted living provided in the comfort of your own condo. Call 415-929-0200 or visit TheCarlisleSF.com
- On Lok Lifeways provides seniors 55+ with multiple medical conditions the all-inclusive personalized care and services needed to continue living securely and comfortably at home. Call 415-292-8888 or visit onlok.org
- Family Caregiver Alliance offers information, support and assistance to caregivers of seniors, people with cognitive impairments like dementia, stroke, MS and Parkinson’s disease.
- Seven Ponds-Changing The Last Taboo: Seven Ponds provides resources, information, and guidance for end of life, death, & dying. SevenPonds.com