Current Employment Opportunities and Internships
SF Pride is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, veteran status, national origin, age, or physical disability.
ADMINISTRATIVE INTERNS (2017)
Administrative Interns assist with general office, Accounting, IT and Marketing activities as determined and directed by the Executive Director (ED) and the Project Manager (PM). Additionally, Administrative Interns assist and work with the Board of Directors. Administrative Interns will be responsible for assisting the ED and PM with general office duties including, but not limited to, manage small tasks, ownership on different projects, greeting guests, record filing, support special events, and daily office needs.
- Serve as the first point-of-contact for all office communications
- Manage office, supply and equipment inventory and maintenance
- Maintain record filings and receive deliveries
- Maintain a well-organized office space
- Prepare documents and generating reports, maintain office files and manage databases as needed
- Assist with special events and provide meeting support
- Solicit donations for special events
- Coordinate some travel and scheduling arrangements
- Work with and support volunteers on various projects as they arise
- Interest in administrative, customer service, organizational and planning skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills including Word, Excel, Outlook and a high level of accuracy with strong attention to detail
- Flexible schedule (and ability to assist on evening or weekends on occasion)
- Ability to work without supervision
- Problem solver
- Valid California driver’s license is a plus
- Ability to work as part of a team with a commitment to service and excellence
- Develop professional administrative and outdoor event support experience
- Opportunity to work at one of the most exciting and dynamic LGBT nonprofit organizations in the Bay Area
- Plus extras
Hours & compensation: We are seeking full-time and part-time interns.
Duration: February through June, 2017
If interested in applying, please send an email with Subject Line: SF Pride Intern Opportunity including your resume and cover letter.