UPCOMING KEY DATES
July 20th: deadline to sign up as a new member and be eligible to vote at the upcoming Annual General Meeting.
August 9th: deadline to submit nominations for open seats on the Board of Directors.
September 5th: deadline to submit suggestions for our 2018 theme.
September 17th: Annual General Meeting at the Women’s Building.
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETINGWomen’s Building, 3543 18th Street, San Francisco
Sunday, September 17, 2017
Registration: 10:00 AM
Meeting: 10:30 AM
Business to include:
• Election to fill open seats on the Board of Directors
• Selection of the 2018 SF Pride Theme
VOTER ELIGIBILITYDeadline: July 20, 2017.
Only current members whose dues are up-to-date are eligible to vote. Additionally, new members must sign up on or before July 20, 2017 in order to be eligible to vote.
NOMINATIONS AND OPEN SEATS• We are currently accepting nominations for candidates.
• Nominations can only be made by current Members of San Francisco Pride.
• Nominations must be seconded by a current Member of San Francisco Pride.
• Nominees must formally accept their nomination, and declare their intent to run.
• Send all nominations and acceptance of nominations to both: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The deadline to submit nominations and acceptance of nominations is Wednesday, August 9, 2017.
• There will be six open Board of Directors seats on the ballot at the upcoming AGM.
• Newly elected Board Members will be seated at the October 4, 2017 Board Meeting and will serve a three year term.
THEME SUGGESTIONS• We are currently accepting suggestions for our 2018 theme.
• The deadline to submit suggestions is September 5, 2017.
• Membership will select a theme from the list of suggestions at the upcoming AGM.
• To submit a suggestion, go to: https://sfpride.wufoo.com/forms/pvidvr0go2ni5/