Thanks to All Who Attended the 2018 Annual General MeetingThe 2018 Annual General Membership Meeting (AGM), held in the Rainbow Room at the LGBT Center on Saturday, September 15th, was a success. We appreciate the participation of all members who took time out of their busy schedules to join us and cast their votes for the open seats on the Board of Directors. Additionally, the members present assisted in selecting the Membership meeting schedule for 2019.
BOARD ELECTIONS RESULTSAt the AGM, six open Board of Directors seats were elected by members present. Board members elected at the 2018 AGM will serve a 3-year term beginning October 3, 2018. Meet our current Board Members.
Thank you to the Bay Area Reporter for their news coverage of the Annual General Meeting.
MEMBERSHIP MEETINGS 2018-2019
November 14, 2018
- Start accepting suggestions for Community Grand Marshals.
- State of the Agency Presentation from Staff.
- Suggestions for Community Grand Marshals close.
- Members submit nominations for the Members-Only Ballot for Community Grand Marshal.
- Solicit input from Members regarding event content (speaker topics, entertainment, etc.)
- Announce winners of the Community Grand Marshal public vote.
- Conduct Members-Only Community Grand Marshal ballot voting.
- Event Updates.
- Solicit post-event feedback from the Membership.
- Begin accepting nominations for upcoming Board Elections.
- Annual General Meeting and Board Elections.