2018 ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS CONTINGENTS
Awarded to those contingents with great emotional content, message, or outstanding presentation.
• The FAIR Education Act Implementation Coalition – Jose Julio Sarria History Makers Award
• Gavin Grimm
• Senator Kamala Harris
• London Breed
• San Francisco Pride Resistance Contingent
2018 ABSOLUTELY OUTRAGEOUS CONTINGENTS
Awarded to contingents whose presentation is unexpected, over-the-top, brilliant, and/or unique.
• The Bare Chest Calendar
• Glide Church Pride Team
• Oakland LGBTQ Community Center, with Spectrum Queer Media and Community Grand Marshal Kin Folkz
• San Francisco Leather Pride
• The Trevor Project
2018 ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS MUSICAL CONTINGENTS
Awarded to outstanding contingents with live music, a chorus, or feature music as an important element.
• The Cal Aggies Marching Band
• Rhythm & Motion Dancers’ Group
• San Francisco Sherriff’s Department
• Theatre Rhinoceros
2018 ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS THEME CONTINGENTS
Awarded to those contingents that best incorporated our theme: “Generations of Strength”.
• AIDS Life/Cycle
• San Francisco Community Health Center, formerly API Wellness Center
• Bay Area Furries
• Community Grand Marshal Brian “Chickpea” Busta and Verasphere
• Farmhouse Restaurant
2018 ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS MARCHING CONTINGENTS
Awarded to outstanding contingents with two or more people marching.
• Consulates of Canada and Mexico
• Representative Nancy Pelosi
• PFLAG San Francisco
• San Francisco Fire Department
2018 ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS FLOAT CONTINGENTS
Awarded to outstanding contingents with a mechanical float or large interactive display.
• Equinox Fitness
• San Francisco Grand Ducal Court
• Sutter Health
• The Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence
Next year’s parade
Sunday, June 30th, 2019, 10:30 AM
Market Street, from Embarcadero to Civic Center. San Francisco Pride is one of the oldest and largest LGBTQIA parades in the world. Contingents march through the heart of the city, along Market Street, with more than 100,000 spectators.
Registration for the 2019 Pride Parade and March will open in fall/winter 2018. For questions regarding registration: email@example.com, or call (415) 294-4777.
For questions regarding parade logistics, contingent training, etc.: firstname.lastname@example.org
Market Street, from Embarcadero to Civic Center.