Official SF Pride® VIP Party
Sunday, June 29 from 2-5pm
Celebrate Pride in style at the Official San Francisco Pride® VIP Party in the historic City Hall Rotunda.
Enjoy music, food from local restaurants, and an open bar with SF Pride Grand Marshals, performers, and community leaders at the best party venue in San Francisco.
The VIP Party is the hottest Pride Week party and right at the heart of the nation's largest Pride Celebration!
VIP Party Highlights
- Open bar featuring Smirnoff and Cuervo mixed drinks, Bud Light, Bud Light Lime, Bud Light Platinum, and Barefoot Wine and Bubbly.
- Free food and light snacks generously provided by local San Francisco restaurants and food artisans.
Click here for a photo gallery featuring images from the 2012 VIP Party.
SF Pride VIP Party
Sunday, June 29
Doors open at 2:00 p.m.
The party concludes promptly at 5:00 p.m.
Please be prepared to show your ID and VIP Party ticket or Pride Pass at the entrance.
Location: San Francisco City Hall (Enter through the Van Ness entrance)
VIP Party tickets are available for $40 in advance.
Tickets on Sale April 2014!
Upgrade to Pride Pass and Get More
Pride Pass holders automatically receive entrance to the VIP Party and these great benefits for just $169:
- seating at the Parade Grandstands on Sun. 6/24 (must arrive before 11 AM to guarantee your seat)
- donations stickers for both Sat. 6/23 and Sun. 6/24 good for beverage discounts all day long at the Pride Celebration
- entrance to the SF Pride VIP Party in City Hall on Sun. 6/24
- an invitation to our Media Kickoff Party at CLIFT on Thurs. 6/21