The Best of San Francisco Pride in One Convenient Pass!
- Grandstand Seating with preferred access
- Entrance to our VIP Party with preferred access
- Official 2019 SF Pride Commemorative T-shirt, ($20 Value!)
- Collectible SF Pride Enamel Lapel Pin
- $1 off all drinks at Official SF Pride Beverage booths at the Celebration throughout the weekend.
Pride Pass also gives you the added benefit of enjoying discounts and special offers from our business partners in the local community. For the latest information on Pride Pass, like us on Facebook: facebook.com/SFPridePass/
Here’s what Pride Pass Purchasers have to say:
- “Grandstand seating was awesome, and we were able to be with people who truly invested and supported the LGBTQ community. Feeling safe and festive was an important part of buying the pass.”
- -Patricia, Monterey CA
- “Best was getting into Civic Center. going right through like a VIP instead of waiting in line. Also, the VIP Party was amazing. The food was delicious, city hall is beautiful, the entertainment was perfect.”
- – Brendon, Alameda CA
- “Love the grandstand seating, the souvenir shirts, and the Pride Passes themselves as souvenirs!”
- -Karina, Argentina
- “We had a wonderful time. Thank you for your amazing job!”
- -Juliana, England
- “We attended both events and had a tremendously good time at both. The parade was exuberant, heart-warming, and affirming. The VIP Party was fun, entertaining, and as recent transplants to the city, made us feel more a part of the community.
- -Kevin, San Francisco CA
The Pride newsletter will announce when 2020 Pride Passes go on sale — enter your email address below:signup
Additional Benefits of the 2020 Pride Pass:
GLBT Historical Society Museum2 for 1 Admission Expires 12/31/20
Opened in January 2011, the GLBT Historical Society Museum is the first full-scale, stand-alone museum of its kind in the United States. The GLBT Historical Society Museum is operated by the broader GLBT Historical Society and acts as the public face of the organization. Organizers conceived the museum as a way to showcase the archive’s depth and breadth, attract new collections and supporters, engage the public with the importance of queer history, and produce powerful exhibitions with the emphasis on diversity and social justice. For more information, visit glbthistory.org. 4127 18th Street, in San Francisco’s historic Castro neighborhood. Monday-Saturday 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM Sunday 12:00 Noon to 5:00 PM
SubPar Miniature GolfSpecial Pride Per Round for All Ages Expires 6/30/19
Private Guide SF10% or 15% off all Tours Plus a Welcome Gift Bag Expires 12/31/20
Private Guide SF is a proud sponsor of San Francisco Pride. To show our commitment to our community, we are offering 10% off all 3 & 4 hour tours and 15% off all 5+ hour tours plus every guest will receive a Welcome Gift Bag. Brian can even take you to Monterey/Big Sur or Santa Cruz for a day tour. See the sights in comfort with a licensed guide and go where the big tour bus tours cannot go. Happy Pride and welcome to San Francisco!